This fleece liner is reversible and fits/works in several different cages including the Midwest Guinea Habitat, 2x3 grid C&C Cage (12" or 14" grids),
Amazon Basics Canvas Bottom Pet Cage and Living World Deluxe X-large Cages as well as 12" 2x4 grid C&C cage
It is sized 29"x 55" and is larger by design. It WILL shrink 2"-4" in the washing and drying process
Because this liner size has been designed to work in several different cages, you may need to fold under the ends a couple of inches for it to fit, however we have tested them and folding under does not affect the liners ability to work properly.
Fleece can shrink up to 2"-4" through its lifetime and I have designed these so that they can be washed in warm water, dried on medium and not end up too small for your cage!
Our fleece liners are reversible with two fun colors! This allows you to switch up your cage decor.
Our cage liners are made with two layers of soft fleece and two layers of cotton absorbent layer.
Our cage liners are made several inches larger to allow for the natural shrinking that happens during the wash.
Before using your new cage liner you will need to run it through a complete wash and drying cycle to prepare it for use.
This allows the fleece to wick the moisture through to the absorbent layer below.
Wash The cage liners in cool or warm water using a laundry detergent that is free of dies and perfumes. Tumble dry low to medium heat.
We also recommend adding in a 1/2 cup of white vinegar to your wash.
Make sure your washing machine is set to heavy/or bedding cycle.
What sets The Plush Piggie a part from other fleece cage liners?
- Unlike other top selling brand of cage liners ours are reversible
- Made Larger to allow for shrinking that happens in wash.
- Also designed to go up the sides of the cage to keep sides and corners cleaner
- Come in 4 fun colors
- Softer/more cushion than other brand
- Mix and match colors to decorate and create a fun cage
- Affordable/ small initial investment can save you hundreds over the lifetime of your pet
- Designed by a rescuer/tested and used on hundreds of animals
- Keeps your animals dry and clean Keeping it them dry and clean helps them stay healthy and avoid things like bumblefoot, URIs and other health issues that can come from dirty bedding
- Attractive quilted design on top layer allows for easier sweeping up of hay and mess